We Can Take the Pressure™
Amtrol invented the thermal expansion tank to absorb expanded water in closed, hot water systems and protect the water heater. Since the beginning, we’ve kept the pressure on our competitors with features they just can’t match; like our patented Turbulator™, antimicrobial liner, patent-pending InSight™ service indicator cap and 50 PSIG precharge. When your water heater is on the line, we deliver.
- Antimicrobial Liner Neutralizes Bacteria on Contact.
- Patented Turbulator™ Water Circulation Device.
- InSight™ Indicator Cap Tank Service Alert.
- Highest Precharge – 50 PSIG.
- Strongest Tank Design Featuring Deep Drawn Steel and Multi-Dome Construction.
- Thickest Diaphragm – Heavy Duty Butyl.
- Projection Welded Air Stem to Help Eliminate Leaks.
- Stainless Steel System Connection.
- In-Line Models Available in 2.0, 3.2 and 4.4 Gallon sizes.
- Freestanding Models Available in 10.3 through 86 Gallon sizes.
- Exclusive ST-1 for Tankless Water Heaters.
Interested in Amtrol? You may also like...
Easily install, isolate, drain and replace any expansion tank and quickly connect an entire system to the cold water feed. The 3-way ball allows flow to pass between the expansion tank and the system, or isolates the system and allows for the expansion tank to be drained.