Bradford White is extremely excited to announce the introduction of the eF Series™ 119-gallon models, EF-120T-400-3N(A) & EF-120T-500-3N(A). These models are now available to order in both the United States and Canada in natural gas only, propane will be available at a later date.
With the introduction of this higher gallon capacity and higher input
product, the eF Series™ can cover additional application and installation
Notable product features include:
• Down-fired premix power burner
• Three-pass flue system
• Flexible venting options
• Hydrojet® Total Performance System
• Vitraglas® lining
• ICON HD™ Control System – new user-friendly, eye-level placement
• Side water connections
• Plugged top water connection
• Optional ASME construction
Are You NAECA Ready?
On April 16, 2015, new water heater energy factor (EF) requirements took effect as the result of updates to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA). These requirements call for higher energy factor (EF) ratings on virtually all residential gas, electric, oil, and tankless gas water heaters, completely altering the water heater landscape. NAECA 2015 also affects some light-duty commercial water heaters. Bradford White has a comprehensive line of NAECA 2015 products to meet your needs.
- How the energy factor (EF) is calculated
- How NAECA 2015 affects you
- How water heater products are changing
- What Bradford White has done to get NAECA 2015 ready
- To find your new NAECA model numbers
NAECA 2015 and the Homeowner